The greatest gift that we can give to our children for the journey of their lives
is an excellent Catholic education… a zest for lifelong learning!
Terry is committed to:
Ensuring that all students (across the spectrum of ability and means) are provided opportunities for an excellent education that prepares them well for their future.
Protecting and advancing the unique and authentic character of our Catholic schools.
Effective Board Governance
Restoring a board governance culture that operates according to “Best Practice” board governance principles and reflects well on our district and our Catholic community.
Healthy & Productive Relationships
Improving Board of Trustee relationships across the spectrum of key stakeholders.
A broad perspective of the District from his experience as a graduate, former employee, parent and volunteer.
Board Governance Experience
Significant experience in board governance, leadership and education.
Board and senior management experience in stewarding limited resources, finding sustainable solutions.
- A practicing Catholic who is an engaged leader in the Edmonton Catholic community.
- A committed Edmonton Catholic schools supporter whose children attended and graduated from our Catholic schools.
Working together with Edmonton Catholic School Administrators, Parents & Other Key Stakeholders, Terry will do his best to:
- Improve the learning experience and outcomes of all students.
- Defend the importance and value of Catholic education in the Province.
- Ensure a safe, caring, inclusive and quality school environment that celebrates diversity.
- Restore good board governance.
- Ensure that resources are effectively and efficiently stewarded.